COVID 19 ( Coronavirus ) INFORMATION
We are all watching the news and the spread of the virus throughout the UK.
As a firm we want to reassure our clients that we are taking necessary precautions and we are following UK Government guidance.
Our procedures, policies, and requests to our clients and visitors to our offices are :
1. Our offices will remain open until such time as legislation forces closure.
2. In the event of closure our staff would be able to work remotely.
3. Our offices have increased hand washes available, along with hand sanitizers, and anti virus wipes for work surfaces.
4. We will ask all visitors to use our hand cleaning products in the office, upon arrival.
5. Our staff have been informed of Government guidance and how to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
6. If any of our staff have symptoms, they have been advised to self isolate.
7. We will avoid unnecessary meetings, and aim to complete work for clients via electronic means wherever possible.
8. Where meetings are unavoidable, these will be held in our second office which has a boardroom table in excess of 2 metres.
9. Some of our staff will in any event be working remotely at home.
10. None of our staff as far as we are aware have visited any of the category 1 high risk areas in the world.
11. The various services which we provide to clients have at least 3 different members of staff who can provide the expertise.
12. We do not currently feel that there will be a shortage of expertise in any particular area.
13. We ask clients to send us their relevant information for accounts, and the upcoming 2020 tax returns ASAP.
If we are forced to close the office then we will still be able to deal with your affairs efficiently and timely as long as we have the information to hand.
14. We ask clients to use the appropriate means of communication with us.
A telephone call for more detailed advice, or email for simple advice or non urgent advice.