Following on from the delivery speech by Boris Johnson last night, we are all being instructed to stay at home unless : we are shopping for basic necessities; we are taking one form of exercise alone/with family; any medical needs; travel to and from work where this is essential.
Because of this, our office will be reduced to an absolute skeleton staff for the next 3 weeks, which will be providing essential services to clients. There may therefore be a loss of efficiency to our clients, and we can only apologise. I trust that you will understand and bear with us.
All non essential public spaces and shops are closed from last night.
The following businesses and premises MUST remain closed:
1) Restaurants, cafes, and work place canteens ( unless for take away ).
2) Public houses, bars, members clubs and nightclubs.
3) Hair, beauty and nail salons, piercing and tattoo parlours, massage parlours, all retail outlets ( excluding supermarkets, food shops, pharmacies, petrol stations, bicycle shops, home/hardware shops, launderettes, garages, pet shops, corner shops, newsagents, post offices and banks ).
4) Outdoor & indoor markets ( unless food markets ), auction houses, car showrooms.
5) Hotels, B&B, campsites, boarding houses, caravan parks.
6) community centres, youth centres, places of worship, cinemas, theatres, concerts.
7) Museums, galleries, bingo halls, casinos, betting shops, spas, skating rinks, fitness studios, gyms, leisure centres, swimming pools, arcades, bowling alleys, soft play areas, enclosed places in parks, sports courts, pitches, outdoor gyms and similar.
All clients operating in these sectors MUST obey the laws.